Rates & Policies
EFFECTIVE THROUGH MAY 23rd, 2020
Each student pays an annual registration fee of $35 for one student, or $45 per household with two or more students. Registration is due with the first fall tuition payment.
- WE DO NOT ISSUE REFUNDS.
- DUE DATE: Tuition is due the 1st of each month.
- HOW TO PAY:
- Automatic draft;
- In the studio via the payment box;
- Pay online via PayPal, or
- Mail a check to the studio
- Please do not give tuition or other payments to teachers!
- Checks or Money Orders should be made out to "Dancin’ Jazzi" and have the student's name on the memo line.
- AUTOMATIC DRAFT - All tuition is drafted automatically from your credit/debit card that you place on file.
- All accounts must have a credit or debit card on file.
- If you choose not to have the tuition automatically charged to your credit/debit card, payment MUST be made in person or via Paypal on the 1st of each month. If payment is not made, your credit/debit card will be charged automatically.
- RETURNED CHECKS - The fee for NSF or returned check is $35.
- LATE FEES - A $25 late fee is assessed after the 5th of the month. Students whose tuition has not been paid by the 10th of the month will not be allowed to take class until the tuition is brought current.
- If account is not brought current, including tuition and all late fees by the end of the month, the student will be dropped from the class and the account may be turned over to a collection agency.
- RECEIPTS: Receipts will only be written for cash payments.
- Teachers cannot write receipts.
|Please Note: Tuition is calculated based on a 4-week month. Tuition is the same each month, realizing that some months have 5 weeks and some are shortened by holidays.|
|HOURS PER WEEK||MONTHLY TUITION|
|30 - 45 minutes||$65|
|1 hour & 15 minutes||$85|
|1 hour & 30-45 minutes||$90|
|2 hours 15 minutes||$100|
|2 hours & 30-45 minutes||$110|
|3 hours & 15 minutes||$130|
|3 hours & 30-45 minutes||$135|
|4 hours & 30-45 minutes||$150|
|5 hours & 30-45 minutes||$165|
|6 hours & 30-45 minutes||$175|
|7 hours & 30-45 minutes||$185|
We offer a family discount of 10% off for enrolling multiple students in the same family. Students must live in the same household to qualify.
Drop-ins classes are $15 per class.
To participate in our recitals we ask that you pay a recital fee of $50 per family, per recital. We consider a family as those living in the same household. The recital fee for the Christmas recital is due in October. The recital fee for the Spring recital is due in February. These fees assist us in paying for the venue.